Grecu Point AFH 2421 159th Ave. SEBellevue
Phone: (425) 562-2524
An Adult Family Home (AFH) with a homey atmosphere for seniors with skilled caregivers and professional oversight.Print Page »
Close Tab or Window - Return to Locator
Grecu Point AFH
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
1 Private room with private bath
4 Private rooms with shared baths
1 Shared room with shared bath
Grecu Point AFH
has the following DSHS contracts:
Grecu Point AFH
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts Exit Seekers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Has clients under age 60.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider clients that are smokers.
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider taking a boarder.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid
- Has Air Conditioning.
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Beautiful view of trees and quiet neighborhood
Secured Hot Tub
Grecu Point AFH is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) with a homey atmosphere for seniors with skilled caregivers and professional oversight.
Grecu Point AFH and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
and managing residents who are Wanderers,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
Monitoring residents at night.
We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
We are located in Bellevue WA.
Residents typically come from Bellevue and the surrounding committees; Mercer Island, Kirkland, Redmond, Seattle, Issaquah, Newcastle, Sammamish and Renton.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (425) 562-2524 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Disclosure Info »
Grecu Point AFH has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/31/2008.
Lat / Long: 47.6196403503418 -122.125305175781
Adult Family Home
License Number = 751025
Vacancy data last updated 7/25/2017.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 5/20/2013
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/751025/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
Photos © Copyright Aging Safely Inc., Grecu Point AFH
. Map Data © Copyright Google.