Horizon Gardens 304 N. Hazel Ave.Kent
Phone: (206) 200-9988
An Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.Print Page »
Close Tab or Window - Return to Locator
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
4 Private rooms with shared baths
1 Shared room with shared bath
with one vacancy
has the following DSHS contracts:
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
- The on-site manager is an RN or LPN
- This AFH specializes in the care of medically complex patients.
- Has Awake night shift
- Care for Ventilator/Tracheostomy Patients.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Has clients under age 60.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider clients that are smokers.
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Horizon Gardens is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.
Horizon Gardens and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
and managing residents who are Wanderers,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
We have 24/7 awake night shift.
We are located in Kent WA.
Residents typically come from Kent and the surrounding committees; Auburn, Sea-Tac, Seattle, Des Moines, Renton and Federal Way.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (206) 200-9988 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Disclosure Info »
Horizon Gardens has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/1/2007.
Lat / Long: 47.3723793029785 -122.19580078125
Adult Family Home
License Number = 728300
Vacancy data last updated 12/18/2015.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 12/30/2011
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/728300/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
. Map Data © Copyright Google.