Finn Hill Haven 9219 NE 138th PlKirkland
Phone: (206) 779-8728
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.Print Page »
Close Tab or Window - Return to Locator
Finn Hill Haven
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
1 Private room with private bath
4 Private rooms with shared baths
with one vacancy
1 Shared room with shared bath
One or more rooms are capable of taking a couple.
Finn Hill Haven
has the following DSHS contracts:
Finn Hill Haven
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- This AFH will consider medically complex patients.
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Has Awake night shift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts Exit Seekers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider taking a boarder.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions.
- Has a generator.
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Accepts all levels of care
Accepts Private and Long Term insurance
Finn Hill Haven is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
Finn Hill Haven and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
and managing residents who are Wanderers,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
We have 24/7 awake night shift.
We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
and Medicaid with some conditions.
We are located in Kirkland WA.
Residents typically come from Kirkland and the surrounding committees; Redmond, Bothell, Seattle, Kenmore, Woodinville and Lake Forest Park.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (206) 779-8728 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Disclosure Info »
Finn Hill Haven has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/1/2007.
Lat / Long: 47.7104110717773 -122.210929870605
Adult Family Home
License Number = 592700
Vacancy data last updated 11/7/2017.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 1/25/2013
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/592700/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
Photos © Copyright Aging Safely Inc., Finn Hill Haven
. Map Data © Copyright Google.